The ME221 Clio PnP is the latest plug-n-play Engine Management System for the Ph1/Ph2 Renault Clio 172/182
The conversion installs tidily into the OEM position, and uses all OEM sensors, and even supports factory DBW, Cruise Control, and the CAN bus dashboard. It is a direct fit onto the Ph2 with DBW, and requires a few wires to be moved in the loom if you plan to use on the PH1 cable-throttled engine.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Supports OEM dashboard & factory cruise control
- Truly Plug-n-Play : Supports both throttle bodied, DBW & Boosted applications
- 16x16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- DSP Knock Control
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- Launch Control
- In the field regular FW updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- Supplied with rolling road certified and developed basemaps for either turbo or NA setups.
- ME221 PnP Clio Engine Management System
- USB Dongle with a selection of OEM and Turbo basemaps, tuning software and manuals.