The ME221 EP PnP is the latest plug-n-play Engine Management System from Motorsport Electronics for the Toyota Starlet/Glanza.
It uses all OEM sensors, and also fits the OEM case, which means the conversion installs tidily into the OEM position. It also allows easy upgrade to sequential COPs or sequential Injection, as well as making use of OEM fatures such as the Hi/Low boost switch for map switching.
You can use our in-house developed basemaps to give a good starting point for further tuning.
- Uses the ME221 ECU Core (Freescale Automotive Processing Power)
- Supports all factory sensors.
- Truly Plug-n-Play
- 16x16 Fuel and Ignition Tables (with dual table switching)
- General Purpose tables
- VE based fuelling algorithm.
- Run any type of high impedance injectors.
- Uses factory MAP sensor (which can be upgraded!)
- Closed Loop Boost Control
- Launch Control
- In the field regular FW updates and improvements
- Uses the powerful MEITE tuning studio.
- An open approach to firmware/software features.
- You will need to remove your factory ECU, and follow the hardware guide in the downloads section tab.
- ME221 PnP Core Board